Welcome!

We hope you enjoy all things about the Ogilvie boys (and maybe a little about the rest of the family too).

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Expectant Parents

Here is a recent photo of Aaron and I at Amy and Rich's wedding in Tahoe. I am week 28 here, officially the 3rd trimester! Today, as I am posting this, I just started week 30. If you can believe it, I have gained approximately 30 pounds and they say I am supposed to gain about 10 more pounds! I think it is all belly because my lower back feels like it is on the verge of snapping in half. We are hoping to put the finishing touches on the baby room this weekend, so stay tuned for pics of that - and I think there needs to be more pics of the expectant dad!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Here's my favorite picture of the expectant father.

http://tinyurl.com/5dgqae