Welcome!

We hope you enjoy all things about the Ogilvie boys (and maybe a little about the rest of the family too).

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Breaking the News to the P-rents and Sis

So we found out the fabulous news shortly before Christmas. We were planning to be in Chicago for my Dad's 60th birthday, so it was a perfect opportunity to spring the news on them while opening Christmas presents. So I got T-shirts made for Mom and Dad that said "I'm Gonna be a Grandma" and "I'm Gonna be a Grandpa." Check out the video to see the reaction!! You absolutely must have the volume on to experience the full range of my Mom's vocal cords. The second video is us telling my sister when she arrived in town a couple days later. The reaction is similarly fantastic.

1 comment:

Michelle Turner Mangan said...

I absolutely LOVE your Mom's reaction!! Way to be in the moment Mrs. Majeres :) And good job getting it on video Aaron. That is just sooo fun. I got teary-eyed when I saw Theresa's reaction - how cool that you have that recorded.