Welcome!

We hope you enjoy all things about the Ogilvie boys (and maybe a little about the rest of the family too).

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Family Visits for Christmas

Here are some pictures of the Majeres clan coming to visit for Christmas. Evan loves his family and misses them!

Here is a picture of the amazing outfit Grandma Majeres made for Evan. It is a reversible jacket and jumpsuit. She actually did this on my sewing machine which is the most finicky machine on the planet - so it was a pretty amazing feat! She also made another outfit using her much superior machine back home. She created patches with images of Baccio and Bear and sewed them on velvety pants.
Auntie TT and Uncle Shawn made these amazing paintings that spell "Evan." E is for Elephant, V is for Viper, A is for Angelfish, and N is for Nightingale. They are hanging in Evan's room above his crib. We are so blessed to have such a creative and loving family!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christy and Pete said...

Wow! You do have a talented family! I love the paintings! It's so clever and a wonderful keepsake!

I need to learn how to sew. I have a machine...somewhere. I have always stated that I would learn once I had a baby. My Mom always made costumes, etc for us.