Welcome!

We hope you enjoy all things about the Ogilvie boys (and maybe a little about the rest of the family too).

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween and Happy Election Day!

Evan was an elf for Halloween, though his outfit turned out looking a little more like Robin Hood. I made little slippers with toes that curled up, a Robin Hood looking hat with feathers, a bow and arrows, and a little green outfit. He was super cute! More pictures are posted on the picasa site. We did not get that many trick or treaters, probably because of our house location and the rain, but those that did come were pretty cute. There were a few more hand-made outfits this year, so that made me happy.

As you can see in this picture, Evan is turning out to be a little chunkster! He continues to be a voracious eater (obviously). I don't have a proper scale to weigh him, but I am sure he is around 13 pounds. I measured him at 23 inches the other day. Tomorrow he will be 3 months old - I can't believe it.

In a final note, I hope you are going out and voting! Don't let the polls deter you - the election is never over until its over. That's all I have to say about that.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I fully expected Evan to be dressed as Superman. Oh well, there's always next year.

Christy and Pete said...

Oh my goodness! He is the cutest elf in the history of elves! That photo is too precious!!!!!!!